Every newly listed project is troubled by sniper bots that consistently drain the value from the liquidity pool. To safeguard the infant stage of your project, AngelSale provides an optional anti-bot
Every newly listed project is troubled by sniper bots that consistently drain the value from the liquidity pool. To safeguard the infant stage of your project, AngelSale provides an optional anti-bot option which you can enable at any time. What is a sniper bot? Why is it bad for my business?
A sniper bot is a trading bot that takes advantage of the big trade orders to extract profit. Sniper bots are able to detect a big trade order, then buy-in a huge volume of tokens at the lower price prior to the transaction. As soon as that trade order is completed, sniper bots will then sell out their tokens. To put it simply, trading bots use the faster transaction speed and trade order detection to perform an arbitrage strategy, which will drain the token price consistently.
Post-listing token price heavily influences the morale and conviction of your investors, that is why sniper bots can really be project killers if it is being carelessly ignored.
How does AngelSale anti-bot work?
- 1.The enabling of anti-bot mechanism is optional and can be disabled at any time.
- 2.Once enabled, traders will not be able to buy tokens during the first block.
- 3.Anti-bot will impose a limited trading volume per order. The per-order trading limit will steadily increase following the sequence of blocks that precede the genesis block. At one point, the anti-bot will be turned off automatically.
- 4.You can also impose a time-limit per trade.
- 5.If you suspect a wallet address belonging to a sniper bot, you can add it to the blacklist which bans it from trading your token.